Whether it is a simple domestic issue or a full commercial development, Transform’s helpful team cover everything from concept through to completion.
Transform works closely with architects, developers and all other associated trades. These well-established relationships have created an excellent reputation for the team, based on high-quality workmanship and service.
A growing list of associated contacts including interior designers, kitchen designers and architects means that recommendations can confidently be made when it comes to electrical and illumination requirements that are more specific or personalised.
Perhaps you would like to use lighting systems to create customised atmospheric environments for your home or office? Or, you might be looking for one-off bespoke lighting pieces for a unique approach. Whatever the aim, the Transform team love a challenge and will gladly work with your personalised specifications.
Reliability, first-class standards, a professional attitude and an orderly work ethic keep both new and returning customers satisfied with the quality of service they receive.
Transform Electrics Ltd is proud of the following:
1) Approved contractor of the NIC EIC, meaning our work is carried out to the highest standards and compliant to the most recent BS7671 IEE Wiring Regulation. This also requires an annual inspection of our work in addition to a review of our membership to ensure we are still working to their standards;
2) We are also members of the “Guernsey Building Trades Employers Association” (GBTEA) reinforcing our proven track record with other contractors;
3) 100% of our staff hold a GBTEA “passport to safety” card and on top of this we have two St Johns trained first aiders. We are proud to employ local apprentices with all full-time staff holding the GBTEA card;
4) 100% of our staff are trained and hold a certificate to erect and work on scaffold towers;
5) We are “Aico Expert Installer” trained to install domestic Fire and Carbon Monoxide alarm systems to British Standard – BS5839-Part 6;
6) “Assynia Partner Trained” to install Structured Cabling (Cat5e,6 & 6a) and Fibre Optics with the option of providing a 25-year Guarantee;
7) We are the channel Island Partner of Moss Technical, the UK distributor for Niko Products which includes their Home Automation system Niko Home Control